Vintage Fern- Amy Redden

I seriously gasped when Amy's vendor application came to my inbox and I saw these pics. Maybe even felt butterflies? I am in love and I don't care who knows it!


















Amy says "I love to create things using vintage, re purposed and new fabrics- I think it keeps things interesting. I make a variety of things from hair accessories to girls and women's clothing, baby gifts and bags- just to name a few."


She has been seen in several art and craft shows like Craft Lake City, The Beehive Bazaar, Art Market, Oh Sweet Sadie, and The Avenues Street Fair.


We are so excited to have her! The Show is less than 60 days away. Like us on Facebook and receive $1 off admission!








2 comments:

  1. LOVE those banners! I might have to buy one ;)

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've loved Amy's stuff for a long time now. She's hugely creative and oh, so talented. What a great addition to the market!

    ReplyDelete