New Vendor- The Painted Parlor

I just stayed up past my bedtime to look over every single post on Julie's blog. Too cute. I'm going to have to secretly save up my pennies to buy one of her pieces that I'll have to make room for. Why do husband's think we can ever have enough furniture? Hmm, he'll learn I guess.

Julie says that her passion is to find vintage furniture that needs a little TLC and bring it back to life! I hope she doesn't mind, but I stole a few pics to show off her skills...




I know, right?! I'm dying. Check her out here for more! She has promised to save some of her best pieces for the show and that they will be priced just right so the wait will be worth it. Just make sure you bring your truck, wheelbarrow, u-haul, whatever it takes to bring one of these beauties home with you!

Remember- Out with the new and IN with the Vintage!

1 comment: